More than 30% of Mesothelioma Cases Are U.S. Veterans
Between 1930 and the late 1970s, virtually every location that the U.S. Military was working and living in contained deadly asbestos particles. Asbestos product manufacturers were aware of the devastating effects of asbestos exposure, but the government and military were not.
Exposure to asbestos causes one of the most aggressive and deadly cancers in history, called Mesothelioma. Mesothelioma is cancer that forms in the lining of the lungs, abdomen or heart.
Men and women who served their country were exposing themselves to cancer-causing products every day for months or even years. Now, as many of these individuals are entering retirement age, they develop terrible symptoms such as difficulty breathing, chest pain. Many don't know why.
If this sounds familiar to you, you need someone to fight for you this time. You need someone with the experience and passion fighting for your rights. You need someone who can get you the compensation that you deserve for to help pay for your medical bills.
You can file claims against the companies that produced and sold asbestos that made you sick. We can help you get the justice that you deserve.
If you've been diagnosed with mesothelioma, there are so many issues that need to be dealt with right now. Let us help you with your legal issues and hold negligent companies responsible for what they have done to you and your loved ones. We will be there to guide you through the legal process and make it as easy and as fast as possible.
The Experience Needed to Help You
- We have a proven track record of success against companies that produced asbestos products and sickened individuals with Mesothelioma.
- We have a veteran available with the experience and advice that you need to help you file your claim with the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs.
- We can help you connect with other veterans with mesothelioma. Call or email us to find someone.
- We will work with you so that we don't interfere with your medical care; if this means traveling to where you are located, then that is what we will do; location is not a problem.
- We will work to get you the compensation that you and your family deserve in a timely manner.
- We WILL NOT charge any fees; we work on a contingency basis, meaning that we do not collect money unless you do.